Emergency Plumbing Services
There are many times when plumbing services are an emergency. Cawley Plumbing and Heating's expert
plumbers are at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week providing emergency plumbing services
for both residential and commercial properties. Call us anytime and you will get a prompt response
24 hours a day. All of our work is performed by a licensed, bonded, and insured expert plumber, and
backed by the Cawley Plumbing and Heating’s 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Cawley Plumbing and Heating Helpful Tips
- Consider replacing old water heaters, furnaces, toilets, or any other appliance with new high-efficiency or water-saving models. It will pay for itself within a few years by reduced utility usage.
- Periodically drain water from the bottom of your water heater to remove sediment, which extends the life of your water heater.
- Replacing an old shower head can save up to 7.5 gallons of water per minute without sacrificing full spray action at low or high water pressures.
- Toilets consume more than 40% of your total water usage. Installation of a new toilet flapper and fill valve will keep your toilet running efficiently.
- A slow dripping faucet can waste as much as 150 gallons of water each day or 4,500 gallons per month
- Use biodegradable soaps & detergents.